Junior Digital Account/Project Manager
Our Producers work incredibly hard to make and keep our clients happy. They're a combination of Project and Account Manager looking after the end-end relationship for a particular client. They might manage one large client and multiple work streams or several smaller clients. In any case they're usually the single point of contact for all queries related to the account, delivery of projects, quotes, billing and relationship management. You'll be joining a Client Services Team of 5 across Auckland and Wellington. Our range of clients crosses plenty of verticals and includes 2degrees, Mercury and Fonterra, The Institute of Directors and the New Zealand Law Society.
We need someone who is pro-active, a great communicator and has a real passion to develop and grow within a supportive agency environment. We work with some amazing clients and brands on a wide range of projects from design right through to full development of platforms and applications.
ON ANY GIVEN DAY...
You'll be working across a range of projects doing the following:
- Working & collaborating with teams of designers and developers
- Originating, drafting and finalising Budgets, Estimates, Proposals, Scopes of Work, Project Schedules and own all Project related documentation
- Communicating with clients throughout product development life-cycles across multiple engagements
- Co-creating the writing of proposals
- Managing the production process with teams and clients and the tracking of schedules. Proactively setting and reseting expectations constructively
- Understanding client needs and team challenges to proactively create, provide, communicate, and enable solutions quickly.
- Assisting with front of house duties when needed
- Passion for all things Digital and Interactive that are useful and add value
- Lead, multi-task and proactively manage multiple projects and engagements concurrently and successfully deliver on time, with joy
- Experience in presentations
- Google Docs / Documentation experience
- Client management champion. You conduct yourself professionally with individuals, teams and clients, with a smile, because it is what you are about
- Any experience with digital design, HTML/CSS or any programming ability is a plus but not required
- Write and communicate effectively in all forms (written, spoken, presentation).
Who is Catch Design?
We’re a digital agency that focuses on designing and building the best and most effective user experiences across a range of diverse industries. Our clients are among New Zealand’s most loved brands and we work closely with their marketing and IT teams in long-term partnerships. We’re platform agnostic and prefer to use the best tool for the job; whether that’s in recommending a CMS, building an API or choosing a project management methodology. We design and build great work that wins awards. Every day. We're a team of 26 designers, developers and digital project managers with offices in Wellington and Auckland and clients across the country.
What do you offer?
- Extremely competitive salary based on experience
- 5 weeks annual leave and a day off on your birthday
- A brand new office in central Wellington (just off Courtenay Place) that includes snacks and a full bar
- The opportunity to work with the best UI and UX designers and developers in the business
A few more things:
- This role is based in Wellington. You need to be in New Zealand currently and already have the right to work here sorted
- We'd love this person to start as soon as possible but no later than 5-6 weeks allowing for the standard notice period if they're employed
- We'll politely ask that recruiters not contact us regarding this role or send through unsolicited CVs.
To apply, we need the following:
- A cover letter introducing yourself, telling us why you want to work with us and why you love working in account and/or project management. Please attach or link to your portfolio if you have created something previously.
- An up-to-date CV which outlines your relevant work experience. Focus on your last two roles.
- At least two references we can contact. Direct managers or leads from your last two roles. We won't call them until things get serious between us - promise.